Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just another day....

of embarrassing events. What else is new in my life lately. Ahhh.... well, you think I'd learn to live with this, but no, I still feel bad. I don't know why it bothers me. I'm not supposed to care what others think about me, only what my Heavenly Father thinks; and I know that although He can be ashamed of some of my actions that when I come to Him with a humble and repentant heart that He is ready to welcome me back with open arms. Then why oh why do I still care? LOL Why am I still embarrassed? Why do I want to rewind the tape of the past 3 months and pretend that it never happened?

Although it was a very difficult morning/early afternoon the rest of the day has been very nice. Jim and I have had a good afternoon. I know this is probably only temporary, but I will enjoy and revel in it while it lasts. :) Ryan has also had a good weekend, so we'll enjoy that while it lasts as well and leave tomorrow to the Lord.

2 comments:

Maureen serrano said...

I have to tell you That the power of prayer is SOOOO powerful, I am one person who holds on to bad things and react them in my head over and over again, I get so angry by myself, and everybody else involved.
Just pray and pray hard every time the thought comes back to your head, even if you have to spend your day praying that I promised you the thoughts won't bother you anymore, and soon they will be store in the forgotten room. I hope this helps it trully helped me.

Christy said...

OOh, I like that idea too. I am always brooding over something too. Thanks to both of you for showing me I'm not alone.